Become a Friend of Jeu de Paume
Qui sommes-nous ?
We are a group of art lovers and committed collectors with a passion for images. By joining us, you can help enhance the Jeu de Paume’s standing and reach. With the Friends of the Jeu de Paume:
- You are involved with the programme elaborated by Quentin Bajac.
- You help produce exhibitions.
- You enjoy previews of exhibitions, in the company of the artists and curators.
- You take part in events organised by the Friends: video evenings focusing on a particular collection, Friends’ dinners, the programme of monthly activities. But also video conferences, discussions, and special trips to exhibitions and events in France and Europe.
- Enjoy priority access to the Jeu de Paume and its exhibitions, symposiums, screenings, film programme, art history courses, etc.
Les temps forts de l'association
Previews for the Friends of the Jeu de Paume :
For each new exhibition, the Friends of the Jeu de Paume are invited to a preview on the day before the public opening, accompanied by the artists and curators.
Production support by Benefactors:
Benefactors are Friends who are particularly committed to new work and support the Jeu de Paume’s commissioning programme for young artists.
The Friends’ Dinner:
Since 2015, the Friends of the Jeu de Paume, directors of institutions, collectors and patrons have got together with Alain Dominique Perrin, President of the Jeu de Paume and Quentin Bajac, Director of the Jeu de Paume, for the annual Friends’ dinner in the museum, surrounded by artworks.
Every year the Friends of the Jeu de Paume invite a collector of videos to present works from his or her collection in the Jeu de Paume auditorium. This is followed by an informal get-together in the Tuileries Gardens or on the Jeu de Paume terrace.
Support from the Friends:
The Friends support the Jeu de Paume and become vital protagonists in the development and realization of numerous projects such as catalogues, exhibitions and support for young artists.
Que faisons-nous ?
Being a Friend of the Jeu de Paume means having early, exclusive access to its artistic events.
It also means enjoying the special cultural programmes with five exclusive events per month, bringing you close to photography, contemporary art and other forms of the image, whether in private studio visits, exhibition tours with the artists and curators, in galleries and other institutions, discovering new, innovative venues and structures, or taking part in online lectures. Plus on trips in France and abroad.